Friday, June 1, 2012

~Kindred Spirits~

People~ you are my kindred spirits. One of the greatest gifts in my life is the spirit, truth, loves, joys, and energy of those I call my friends.  Some of these friends are family.  One or two are people whom I have never met...not in the sense of having spent physical space time.  It is difficult for me to understand how people do not want friends or need friends to nourish life itself.  I need friends for the give and take of my life and theirs.  We need each other for growth, for thoughts, for love and caring, for giving and sharing the great and the small.  I can't envision life in a different way.  It must be a narrow hallway with no light, a narrow space where roots are trying to take hold and have nothing to hold on to.  I thank my friends for helping me grow and thrive in life.

No comments: