Friday, June 8, 2012

Greater Thinking Through Chemistry~ Crystal LIght

No.  I really doubt that it is the Crystal Light grape flavor energy drink that is helping me pull my brain in a jillion different directions.  I'm replacing my Dr. Pepper for the C.L. stuff more often than not.  Trying to cut the calories and dependance on the REALLY good stuff... Dr. Pepper. 
I have had several days and nights of things rolling around in my mind.  Things I would change.  Things I will change.  Things that happened in my childhood that I had no control over...and those I did.  It is so nice to have some time to really reflect on those.  I need to do more journal writing though. 
Right now I'm headed out the door (soon!) to see the movie The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.  I've heard so many great things about it and I think, especially so, for the over-60 group.
I have things to do and no one to see.  Quiet afternoon.  Good.  I'm liking this.

1 comment:

oldgreymare said...

I saw this for my B-Day on the 20th and I truly enjoyed it. A sweet, slower movie was exactly what I wanted and I adore Dame Densch and Maggie Smith. I may treat myself to another 6 dollar discount one today <3