Sunday, January 11, 2009

Seventeen Days...

I made the choice on Christmas Day to give myself the gift of renewed health for the coming year. I'm seventeen days into my new eating plan and I'm down about 10 pounds, depending on what time of the day it happens to be! I thought I would begin my exercise plan last Monday but that didn't happen. Obviously, I wasn't as sincere about it as I have been about my eating (or not eating!) plan. It has to happen for my health, too.
I'm amazed at how much better I'm feeling already.

I hope to rekindle my efforts with this blog thing. I really like using pictures and I have some I'd like to put on my blog, but I need to re-learn all I've been taught about that. Heaven help me!
I've been going through my box of family pictures from years passed. I have so many that I want to put into my scrapbooks and do some journaling along with them. Many of the pictures are not as good as people take today. The quality of the pictures themselves are often poor along with the actual techique. Regardless, they have a lot of family history and story that need to be recorded for my children and grandchildren.

I'm hoping that the coming months will be ones of great health. I'm working toward that!
Peace.

No comments: