Sunday, December 30, 2007

Taking a Break!

How hard do you need to work before you "take a break?" Blogging=break! I've been going through stacks and stacks of papers in my extra bedroom; separating junk from save; might-want-it-a-year-from-now and I've-had-it-this-long-and-never-used-it! Sometimes I think of throwing ALL of it away and see what life would be like on a clean slate! My back bedroom/guest room has become the catch all of my life's trappings. Does anyone else have such a monster in their life? How long does a person need to save things?!
I'm headed toward retirement this next May and I think I'll have more time to sew, learn to knit, keep up with some scrapbook things, and read. Will that ever happen?!! Maybe I will actually use some of the things I've collected over the years. I think I have enough stamps and scrapbook paper things to start a small workshop on my own! We shall see!

No comments: