Monday, January 23, 2017

It's Been So Long

It has been over a year since I have written on my blog.  I guess I thought that I would get back to it at some point and stay with it.  That didn't happen.

Instead I've been focused on the political world and all that it is and isn't.  I can't stand Donald trump.  Can. Not. Stand. Him.  He will never be my president.  He knows NOTHING about the job.  Can't focus outside of himself and his personal grandeur.  My opinion....

I think this may be more fun now to spend some time posting things. 

I enjoyed spending a full day this weekend, meandering through antique shops in Oklahoma.  I found some REALLY good buys and passed up some things, too.  All in all, a great time.  I needed that.

1 comment:

oldgreymareprimitives said...

Sometimes it is hard to keep up with a blog. Most folks now IG or just tweet or FB. I was using IG a little but haven't since falling ill. I still blog so that i have a record of where I've been- never could journal but here is easier for me. I still post far less than I used to.

I say we all do as we wish when we wish and a lot of us wish #45 would have a fatal coronary while on a bridge holding Pence's hand and they both go over the side. Of course we have to peel the onion way back to find anyone decent. The elections this year are critical. I keep praying Melania or one of the other wives will step up but they all have iron clad prenups.